The warranty provisions are an indirect part of the sales contract for the products offered by Artieko sp. z o.o. with seat in Katowice. They contain the detailed terms and conditions of Artieko sp. z o.o. warranted for products sold to the wholesale headquarters b2b.
1. The warranty period is 12 months for all products manufactured and selled in the wholesale headquarters b2b and is calculated since the purchase date of the product.
2. The vat invoice is the only evidence for warranty of the product purchased by the buyer.
3. The warranty is not subject to the product that has any errors or damages that are consequences of improper use, improper storage or incorrect maintenance respectively if the product is destroyed or seriously damaged – for the reasons that come from the buyer. the detailed instructions for use were placed on the label and on the price label.
4. The warranty does not include changes in products with natural filling (feathers, down, half-down, sheep wool and other natural wool fillings) which are respected from their natural properties: their smell, rustle of the pouring fabric).
5. Exclusion of warranty for products from the entire set without the company logo.
6. The seller is committed to analyze and reply the complaint within 14 working days from the delivery date of the product dispatched to the address provided by the seller or to the head of the company Artieko z o.o., ul. Staromiejska 6/10 d, 40-013 Katowice.
7. Within the period of the warranty period, the seller is obligated to eliminate the detected faults of the product which were detected at the level of the warranty period. the error will be repaired or the seller will get a new error-free product. then, the warranty period will start from the beginning by calculating it from the date on which it was delivered to the buyer.
8. The buyer’s authorities regarding guarantee rules for the failure of the sold goods are not excluded or limited or exposed by the warranty.