THE PRIVACY SETTINGS
The analytical files cookies
Thanks to these cookies files, we can improve our website and make conscious decisions that affect the development of our offer. The tools mentioned below only store data that cannot be used for the purpose of your identification or any other specific person. The data can include information about how our website is used (e.g. time spent on the website, bookmarks visited, activities undertaken, clicks made, geolocation of the internet provider, information about the facility, etc.). We save it using the operators and external services mentioned below:
– Google Analytics
– Google Audiences
The marketing cookies files:
Thanks to these cookies files, we can offer our services to all interested customers in a more effective manner. These files do not identify you or any other specific person in any way. They can be used to profile advertising and marketing messages that we broadcast to you. For example, we can broadcast other advertisements for those who are interested in the creation of Internet sites and others for customers who are interested in marketing. This is made possible by the cookies files from the operators and external services mentioned below.
– Google Ads,
– Google Dynamic Remarketing,
– DoubleClick Ad Exchange,
– Google User Lists
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data protection describes our rules for processing information about you and cookies.
- General information.
- The present policy concerns the service of Artieko Sp.z o.o., which works at the e-mail address artieko.com.
- The service operator and the administrator of the personal data is: Artieko Sp.z o.o. Staromiejska 6/10D, 40-013 Katowice.
- The contact address of the service provider’s electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The service operator is also the administrator of your personal information in relation to the data that has been voluntarily provided in the service.
- The service uses the personal information for the following purposes:
- The management of the newsletter
- The management of the comment system
- The handling of inquiries through the form
- Preparation, packaging and shipping of goods
- Realization of ordered goods and services
- The indexing of claims
- The presentation of the offer or information
- Through the information voluntarily introduced into the forms, which is introduced to the systems of the service operator.
- By storing the cookies files in the end devices.
- Some methods of personal data protection that are used by the service operator
- The places of logging in and the introduction of personal data are protected in the transmission layer (the SSL certificate).
- The passwords of the users are kept in the hashed form. The hashing function works in one direction only – it is not possible to reverse its effect, which is currently a current standard in the area of storing users’ passwords.
- The service operator periodically changes his administration passwords.
- The service operator regularly makes backup copies for the purpose of personal data protection.
- The essential part of personal data protection is the regular updating of any software that is used by the service operator to process the personal data which means regular updates of the programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically serviced) on the server of the service operator: hekko.pl
- The registration data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. based in Poznań, 22 Franklin-Roosevelt Street, 60-829 Poznań, registered in the Regional Court Register by the Poznań District Court – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, the VII Economic Department of the Court Register under number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, the tax identification number 7822622168, working capital 210,000 PLN, fully paid up.
- You can find out more about hosting at the address hekko.pl and check the hosting company’s personal data protection policy.
- The hosting company:
- uses protective devices to prevent data loss (e.g. hard disk arrays, regular backups),
- uses appropriate protective agents for processing agents in the event of fire (e.g. special extinguishing systems),
- uses appropriate protective equipment for processing systems in the event of a sudden, unexpected breakdown of the supply system (e.g. double supply lines, aggregates, maintenance systems for the UPS voltage),
- uses the physical means of protection in the area of access to the data processing centres (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- uses the funds for the insurance of corresponding environmental conditions for the servers as components of the data processing system (e.g. control of the environmental conditions, specialist air conditioning systems),
- applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- has appointed the data protection inspector,
- the resources identified by the URL identification (the addresses of the desired resources – the sites, files),
- the arrival time for the request,
- the arrival time for the answer,
- the name of the customer station – the identification is implemented using the http protocol,
- the information about the errors that appeared during the realization of the https transaction,
- the address of the URL site previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the transition to the service was followed by a reference,
- Information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information about the process of self-ordering of services by registrars on the site,
- the information about the operation of electronic mail that is sent to the service operator and sent by the service operator,
- Your rights and additional information about the method of data use,
- In some situations, the administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to implement the contract concluded with you or the obligations of the administrator,
- the postal service providers,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- the payment operators,
- the authorized workers and employees who use the data for the proper functioning of the site,
- access to the personal data that concern you,
- to correct them,
- te remove them,
- to restrict their processing,
- to transfer the data.
- The information in the forms.
- The service collects the information voluntarily provided by the user, including the personal data, if they have been provided.
- The service can save the information about the parameters of the connection (time determination, IP address).
- In some cases, the service may store the information that makes it easier to link the information included in the form with the email address of the user who is filling out the form.
- The personal data specified in the form will be processed for the purpose that results from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of realizing the process of registering for a service or making trade contact, registering the services, etc. Each time, both the context and the description of the form provide a clear overview of what it is used for.
- The administrator’s logs
- Information about the behaviour of users in the service may be subject to logging in. This information is used for the purpose of service management.
- Essential marketing techniques
- The information about the cookies files
- The service uses the cookies files.
- The cookies files (so-called cookies) form informative data, in particular text files, which are stored in the service user’s device and are intended for the use of the service’s Internet sites. The cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their retention time in the end device and the unique number.
- The subject that locates the cookie files in the terminal device of the service user and gains access to them is the service operator.
- The cookies files are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the session of the service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not need to re-enter the login and password on the service subsite;
- the realization of the above-mentioned purposes in the section “Essential Marketing Techniques”;
- The management of the cookie files – how is it practical to express and withdraw consent?
- If the service user does not want to receive cookies files, he can change the settings of the Internet browser. We reserve the right to disable the operation of cookies which are essential for authentication and security purposes, as well as for the maintenance of the user’s preferences, and may, in extreme cases, even prevent the WWW sites to use.
- In order to manage the settings of cookies files, please select an internet browser from the list below that you use and follow the instructions:
This policy sample was generated for free, for informational purposes, based on our knowledge, industry practices and the legislation that was in effect on August 14, 2018. We recommend that you review the pattern of the policy before you begin to practice it on the website. The pattern is based on the situations that most often appear on the websites, but it cannot reflect the complete and precise specifics of your WWW site. Please read the generated document carefully and, if necessary, adapt it to your situation or seek legal advice. We are not responsible for the results of your actions with this document, because only you can influence whether all information contained in the document is true. Please also note that the personal data protection policy, even the best one, is only part of your concern about personal data and the privacy of the user on the WWW site.